Why our kids need JA!
- They need a working knowledge of our economic system
- They need to know the opportunities available to them through our free enterprise system and how to prosper in it
- Employers state that high school students do not possess the attributes that are needed to keep a job
JA Students Have the Advantage
- Junior Achievement’s programs are evaluated by the Western Institute of Research and Evaluation, an independent research firm In studies of Junior Achievement’s K-12th grade programs, students who had participated in JA programs outperformed their nonparticipating peers on their understanding of business and economic concepts
- Even a single exposure to JA made a difference.
JA is the Answer!
Junior Achievement educates and inspires young people to value free enterprise, business and economics in order to improve the quality of their lives. Junior Achievement works in partnership with businesses and educators, to bring the real world of work to students, opening their minds to their potential. Teachers and volunteers agree that Junior Achievement programs build student skills in:
- Self Confidence
Forest Ridge and Rock Crusher students look forward to JA programs presented by Citrus and Crystal River High School students a win/win situation for all!
Inverness Middle School Students will be presented "JA Economics for Success"
Citrus High School students will learn interpersonal and financial literacy skills through "JA Success Skills" and "JA Personal Finance"